Trade Navigator Connection Guide
STEP 1. Do I need a license to use Trade Navigator?
The basic version is free, but additional feautures are available for purchase.You can compare versions here.
Initially after a 30-day free period,Trade Navigator also requires a monthly data fee subscription when trading futures, which can be purchased here.
STEP 2. Enable Trade Navigator for Rithmic
Please make sure to reach out to TradeNavigator Support via email@example.com or (719) 884-0245 to enable your platform for Rithmic.
STEP 3. Complete RITHMIC Market Data Agreements
Please start with Step 3 before contacting Support. Your Trade Navigator connection will not work until you sign the CME agreements via R-Trader Pro.
- Use the following link to download and install R|Trader Pro Software: R|Trader Pro
- Once installed, a new window will come up, enter your OneUp Trader account username and password in the appropriate fields
- "Username" (USER ID - found in your welcome email)
- "Password" (found in your welcome email)
- “System” dropdown menu, select “Rithmic Paper Trading”
- “Gateway” dropdown menu, If you are in the USA then select CHICAGO, if you are in Europe then select EUROPE or FRANKFURT, and if you are in Asia you will want to select TOKYO or SINGAPORE
- When you connect, you have 2 CME GROUP Documents that you need to agree to.
- Document 1: Click "I Agree" in the first one
- Document 2: select either “Non-Professional” or “Professional” and then "Submit". Please note if you are a professional, OneUp Trader will have to invoice the exchange fee difference monthly to your card on file for the evaluation($405 for all four exchanges). If you are a professional user and are netted with the exchange, please let us know so we can kindly pass that on to our ISV.
- Non-Professional - All regular market data included in your evaluation
- Professional- CME-$105, CBOT-$105, NYMEX-$105, COMEX-$105
Important Note: If your username/password doesn’t work, try to COPY and PASTE it from your login email.
STEP 4. Setup of RIthmic into Trade Navigator
Install Trade Navigator
- Once you open Trade Navigator, it will ask you if you would like to connect to a Real-Time Server which you will initially select ‘No’
- Click on the blue ‘Phone’ icon in the top left-hand corner
- Choose ‘Download Special’ file, and then click ‘Start’
- After the files are done downloading a window will pop-up and ask to upgrade, choose ‘Yes’ and follow the prompts until it asks if you need to re-import Genesis libraries.
- Select ‘Re-import’
- You should then see a message asking if you would like to Connect to a Real-time server again, this time answering ‘Yes’.
- Enter your Rithmic credentials and choose ‘Login.’
Trade Navigator Platform Help
(719) 884-0245 or firstname.lastname@example.org